Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2026

A small post to say hello.....





Good afternoon dear hearts... 
Thank you so much for dropping by.. 
I am doing a sort of half finished post today.. 
Somehow or another I have got myself locked out of my computer and can't seem to get back onto my main page.. 
This is all I could come up with.  
I had posted these pics last week and hoped to add more today.. 
But.... 
I guess this is all we will have.. 
I can't download any pics that I already have on here or add more.  
Nevertheless, we can chat for a bit.. 
Praying I can get someone to help me..❤

Hope all is well in your part of the world.. 
Fall is finding her way back here in New Brunswick.. 
The mornings are very cool and I expect we will have a frost pretty soon.. 


We were out to the farm the other day and the cows were in the front pasture.. 
Bidding us hello on our way down the lane... 
The top pic is of my cousin's cows.. 
Do you spy the goat in the background?  
So sweet!
Thanks Cousin... xo


This one is my fave cow.. 
Doesn't she look stylish!!
I think I would name her Clarabelle!

We were at a yard sale at the local market the Green Pig one afternoon.. 
They had these 3 lovely old jars for sale... 
Only fifty cents each!!


It is not a great pic but they are so old!
I brought them home and cleaned them up.. 
Then filled them with a few Queen Anne's Lace..
Brightened up the kitchen window for a bit.. 
I knew I didn't need these but you know what?  
I loved them.. 
I will throw out something else.. 
Soon.... lol... 

With the month of September it is pickle and canning month here.. 
So... 
lots of pickles.. 
Bread and Butter...


Garlic Dills...

Sweet Dills..


Lots of canned green beans...
Simple Dills with Oak leaves for crispness, relish and such...
and much more.. 
Hoping to do tomatoes tomorrow.. 

Terry picked up our meat king chickens on Friday so in six weeks or so they will hopefully be in our freezer.. 


A kind neighbour brought us in a feed of trout!  
So delicious.. 


Did a bit of bartering for our green beans and raspberries.. 
Love the barter system.. 
Do any of you practice this any?

The jam tastes so good on homemade bread....



Tried out a new dish for supper one night.. 
The French Chicken Casserole.. 
Chicken thighs, potatoes, mushrooms and such..
It was delicious!
Made a Focaccia bread to go with it.. 
Such an easy bread to make.. 


Been making lots of cucumber salads.. 
We love them.. 

And of course the odd treat or two... 


Peanut Butter cookies... 

Saw this pic the other day and just loved it... 

I so love place settings and tablescapes... 
This is a really old one... 
I found some old plates at an antique shop a bit like these.. 
Not as nice but very old..
And so enjoy finding antique napkins, too..  
I think I will do something similar soon.. 

I found this on Pinterest and thought I might do a little study on it..


I am sure I need this and will find it pretty helpful.. 
Just sayin'   😏❤

Well... 
I guess this is all for today... 
Hopefully, I will get this computer problem fixed soon.. 
So glad you dropped by and I will try to get back soon.. 
❤❤❤
I read this and loved the last line so much.. 

Just so so thankful!

Hugs.... ❤



2 comments:

  1. Always love visiting with you. I have been canning pickles, peppers and sauce. Such a busy time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and your pictures, always happy when I see that you have written.

    ReplyDelete