Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

A New Bread Recipe for You...

 








Good evening! 
A little surprise for you as I am back again so soon!  
It is just a small post!  

I made a new bread recipe today and wanted to share with you all!  
I think it would make a delicious addition to your Christmas dinner or entertaining.. 
It is my new fave bread!  😊

A sweet girl on Instagram posted it in her stories and I also screenshot it..  (hoodoomountainmama)
 I thought you might like the recipe too!

Crusty herb bread

It is a lot like an artisan bread but more of a no knead one..
I used Italian herbs and my cast iron dutch oven .  
Instead of heating the pot I just put the bread on parchment paper and let it raise a bit and baked it in the oven for 35 minutes covered and then took the cover off for 10 minutes ...

I hope you are having a great week! 

Here is a pic of Shonda and Dave on their vacation in Florida that they sent to us.  
You who have been reading the blog for years always like to see what my family are up to.  
I don't know where she gets her love of travel but it is great that they both enjoy it  
They had a fun on their ride.. smile  

Here is another little thing you might enjoy ..
A bit late but it is easy to catch up .. our pastor mentioned their famiy are doing this in their devotions.. I thought what a wonderful idea.  So I Google searched this one .. 


This is all for tonight! 
God bless you this day! 
Hope to be back soon... 

Another little pic that captured my interest!  😊

I have one of these and brought it upstairs to clean up.. 
Love it! 

Hugs! 


 

11 comments:

  1. your post! ---oddly enough, today I baked a loaf, just remembering 'how to'--
    and it worked! I will try your new recipe next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think when we make our own bread we take time eating it and enjoying more - it beceomes more of an event! Yours looks very nice. The turreen pot at the end of the post is quite beautiful, I hope you get yours sparkling as something like this deserves to be in use :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made some bread last week in the dutch oven. It went over well, I will have to give this one of yours a try, Thank you Dear Faye. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a delicious recipe; thank you for sharing.

    Florida seems to be the vacation destination of choice this year. Our kids and Grands vacationed there this year as well.
    Looks like Shonda and Dave had a fun adventure :)

    Warm wishes...
    ~K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made bread from this recipe the other day and oh my! It is a keeper. Thank you for sharing, Faye! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bread looks absolutely scrumptious. I can just imagine it now spread with thick butter. Thanks for the recipe and Happy New Year ~ Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a new foot of snow. So I am going to bake this bread today and make a pot of chili.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I stumbled upon your delightful blog post about your new bread recipe, and I couldn't resist leaving a comment. Your bread looks absolutely scrumptious, and I can almost smell the freshly baked goodness through the screen!
    lululemon-birthday-discount

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stumbled upon your delightful blog post about a new bread recipe, and it left my taste buds tingling! There's something truly comforting about baking fresh bread, and your recipe looks like a must-try for any home baker.
    Bob Does Sports Discount Code

    ReplyDelete
  10. Faye I’ve read your blog for years and I love Jesus ❤️ too! I’m going to make this bread today! I also love your no knead bread! Could you republish is sometime. I prayed for you and your family during Covid and just love to see your garden and felting and your yummy meals! I am a lot like you 😀 I don’t know how to do all this and my comments never publish but I try again! I am Kim Pozivilko from Saint Joseph Michigan

    ReplyDelete