Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

HAVE A BLESSED WEEK....

Just a line to say that I pray you all had a lovely Christmas with your families.... We had a very nice day.  Dustin came out and we opened our gifts and had breakfast and then we all headed to Shonda's for a beautiful dinner.  Trevor had to work so we will all gather here on New Year's Day and we are looking forward to that...
When all is said and done it is the joy of being with your family that makes the day so special..

This week I need to dig out my new notebook that my sweet husband gave me... It is spiral and thick.  There are even cats on the cover...
I have so many lists to make..
Actually , that is a chore that I enjoy.  My first goal every year is to grow in the Lord and to be sure that I put Him first in my daily life..
After that there are numerous way that I need to strive to improve.  Pray for me.... 

Well, this is short and sweet.  Just wanted to stay in touch over the holiday week...
A time to be thankful and to count our blessings..

GOD BLESS...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time with your family for Christmas, Faye... I'm looking forward to spending New Years' Day with some of my family, too.
    I'm a list-maker as well... I make them for EVERYTHING. In fact, I usually keep 3 or 4 notepads handy- I never know when the urge to make a list might strike! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye, you could use a really fat notebook, for all the Keeper's lessons! LOL

    ReplyDelete