Pages

Monday, December 11, 2017

A Bit of Monday Morning Imagination for you.....


Hi there.. 
Merry Christmas! 
Come on in..

I will just put the kettle on.... 

Sit there by the fire.. 
Don't you love the lights this time of year?
We received a bit of snow this weekend.. 
Did you?  

I was just baking up these cookies.. We can have some with our scones and tea.. . 
They are homemade... smile.. 
Look at that!  
Even the birdies have their Christmas hats on!  grin.. 
Oh those are just a bit of wrapping up of presents and such that I work on at times.. 
Would you like a pair of slippers?  
That rug is cozy!! .. 


Doing up Christmas boxes to give away with a few cookies mixed in... 
Isn't that a great idea... 
Love the old tree on the farm all decorated for the season.... 

Signing up some Christmas cards to distribute about.. 
Do you have yours finished? 
It is Twinkle Time... smile.. 

We had our Christmas Concert last night and there was so much baking made for the time of fellowship with hot chocolate and hot cider...
 It was lovely!
How is your tea?
It is a special blend of Christmas Tea from the UK.. 
Would you like a scone or muffin|? smile.. ....


Well, I am so glad you stopped by ... 
Come again soon.... 

Oh my!  It is snowing again!  
Well, this is Canada as they say.. 
Merry Christmas my sweet friends... 


Just a little imagination used this morning on these lovely images from the web..

Sure wish I did have all those things ready and tea from England.. grin... 
Well actually, I do have tea from England that my sweet son in law brought me from London when he was there.. grin... 
That is about all I would have as my tree is not up yet.. Is yours? 
I do have some baking done and a little decorating and we did get snow... 
 . 
Hope you have a blessed week..
I am sure it will be a busy one trying to accomplish the things we need to do but loving the reason for the season each day.. 
He is awesome, eh?  

God bless.... 

12 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! We do have some Christmas tea here. It is not from England but from Celestial Seasonings. It is good though, we enjoy it. You mentioned scones. I have been making scones and have found that we really like them. Do you have a favorite recipe for them you could share? We had snow over the weekend too. It was really nice. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos as usual. I wonder which tea is your favourite. We do have a lot of choices here in England.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Faye.....Love love love the pictures. Just let me know when the tea is ready 😊 I have my decorating done including the tree, shopping done but not much baking; i dont do a lot now because i tend to eat too much of it after Christmas. Guess we are getting more snow Tuesday. I like a white Christmas, after that not so fond of it.


    Pretty to watch if you don't have to go out. Have a good week. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures Faye, with great imagination ... :) Our tree is up and the prettiest for a long time... Love making a Old English Tea from Tim Horton's , a homemade cookie and enjoy all the lights... I even have them down the pole lamp. :) Still lots to do.... Have a good week... enjoy all the snow, drive safely ... Hugs sister xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wasnt feeling a bit like Christmas til I read your blog. All I had managed was the cake. Now I'm ready to put the little tree in the kitchen and go out to find a real one for the sitting room. And yes we do have snow. Just hope we have some for Christmas day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful and inspiring. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun post. Phil got our prelit tree up today. Now I need to pull ornaments from closet. No snow but it's been below freezing past few days. No clouds. Cards still not sent yet. I'm a little behind but it will all happen soon. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun post. Phil got our prelit tree up today. Now I need to pull ornaments from closet. No snow but it's been below freezing past few days. No clouds. Cards still not sent yet. I'm a little behind but it will all happen soon. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love reading your blog as it always makes me feel warm and cozy. I do have my decorating done and now I’m Christmas shopping in Toronto. It snowed here yesterday quite a bit. I do not have my Baking done. That is something Kaitlyn and I do together yearly. We fly home together on Saturday. I’d love to come sit by the fire and have tea and scones. It’s been awhile. Love and appreciate you my darling Faye☕️

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love your photos. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy and welcome. That tree outdoors is lovely. And now I'm hungry for cookies! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mouth is watering looking at those beautiful Christmas cookies! The recipients are lucky indeed!

    ReplyDelete