Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2018












Tomorrow is the Lord's Day...

Today while I was working I listened to a wonderful preaching tape... 

The preacher spoke about everything that can be shaken will be shaken in the last days..
And  how we need to know what we believe and why.. 
How we need to stand firm on the word of God...

Sometimes we question ...

What is going on? 

 Things that we thought were important are in jeopardy of being tossed aside... 
This age has different values and morals.. 
Even in churches the things that used to be right can now be 
disregarded as old fashioned and not necessary..

I find myself wondering what is this world coming to?

And then I realize.. 
It is coming to an end... 

I am so glad that I have found somewhere to stand.. 
on the Rock which is Christ Jesus.. 
He never changes... 
He never gives up on me... 
He is faithful.... 

The things that were important when I was only ten years old are still just as important to Him today.. 
He is still genuine... 

When my soul is perplexed and I don't know what is going on then  I need only to trust... 
in Him...

He will see me through.. 

His presence today in my kitchen was as real as it was the night He saved my soul and filled me with his Spirit...

Yesterday while following behind Terry in the truck I was singing this old chorus..

Where would I be without Jesus... 
Tell me where would I spend eternity?

Oh, I am so thankful for the Grace of God.. smile.. 

He is so available to whosoever will.. 
And He is as close as the whisper of His Name..  

Take care dear hearts...
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your sweet notes.. 
Have a blessed weekend..

Love to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment