Joining Heather at BEAUTY THAT MOVES for the weekly blog hop..
Sharing my old cottage kitchen along with the one here at home this week..
Each day I find myself snapping a picture or two in the kitchen - a pile of ingredients, a table waiting for us to gather around, a sink full of soapy dishes, a cup of tea, dinner as it comes out of the oven - simple, everyday moments in the kitchen. These photos serve as a reminder of days gone by and as encouragement to carry on in this busy kitchen of ours when inspiration is lacking.
Come and join in the fun HERE...
1. Rhubarb, Lovage, Chives from the garden..
2. Our first meal back at the cottage on the Bay of Fundy..
3. Celebrating with our favorite meal.. Pasta au Shrimp..
4. The everyday dishes at the old cottage.. Brown Transferware
5. Oh joy.. The fiddleheads are ready and free for the picking.
6. Fresh homemade rolls made by a friend..
7. Last years pickles for a friend.. Sweet Dills
8. My lovely Lovage herb that I can see from my kitchen window.
9. Using a Lovage stem for a straw in my tomato juice. So gooood..
10 Making Saltine Pudding...
11. Lovage, Chives and Sorrel for today's salad..
12.. Washing dishes the old fashioned way..
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your lovely comments.. If you have any questions I will try to answer in the comment section..