Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

SUNDAY SHOP SHOTS...

Hi... I think I am starting a trend here with these photo shots taken at our wee shop..
Hope you enjoy them....
prim looking bears...

homemade copper candlelier..



sheep pillow... sold...



candle holder and pip berries..



angel... sold...


homemade blueberry potpourri...


stove top potpourri packaged in old book pages..


gorgeous old silver cutlery...
some sold..



a unique old chocolate box of LOVELY...
what could be in there.. 



another OLD doll...with a vintage outfit on...

Well, sweet ladies... thanks for dropping by..
Enjoy the rest of your evening..

The old rugged cross made the difference...
Love to you all..

8 comments:

  1. Such lovely things you have in your shop. I enjoy "browsing"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye, always love pictures you share of your shop. Today my favorite is the stovetop potpourri in the old book pages. Did you make those yourself? Love, love, them! You have a great beginning to the week.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Faye- The sheep pillow is just sweet! I also really like the pip berries around the candle!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those prim bears and dream shopping in your precious shop.
    Hugs Friend
    Trace
    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get time to have David check out my comment problem. Hopefully, next time. The pictures of your shop are adorable. I made the homemade ginger ale this weekend. It is very good. I definitely will be making it again. Thanks again for sharing it. Enjoy your day and God bless.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking around Faye :-) Really want to open the door and have a real good snoop :-) x x x GREAT BEARS X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love looking at your pictures. I especially like the chandelier. I saw the one in your bedroom makeover post and just had to have one. I found mine at a thrift store for 50 cents. I still have a bit of sanding and painting to do and then I will have to get some candles. I will post pictures when I'm done.

    Have a great evening.

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Faye- those are all so wonderful! I especially love the teddies- they were made for cuddling, and the sheep pillow made me *squeal*! LOL
    Hope you aren't working too hard, dear...

    ReplyDelete