Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Celebrating Thanksgiving with our Neighbors...





Hello Everyone... 
Just wanted to wish Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends.. 

Each year Terry and I try to celebrate along with them.. 

I am thankful for the many friendships we have made with this blog and they have blessed our daily life.. 

It is amazing that in the stats for the blog the Americans who follow the Blessed Hearth are triple the Canadians.. 
Hmmmm.. I wonder why.. smile.. 

But for whatever reason we have met some wonderful people wherever they live... 

So... 
We already had our Thanksgiving in October with turkey and  will be having another one or two at Christmas .. 
Therefore, as it was just the two of us we had chicken.. 
Chicken, mashed potatoes, dressing, carrots, gravy, coleslaw and pickles.. 
It was lovely and we were thinking of you all and hoping you were having a blessed day.. 

My sister-in-law gave me a small pumpkin yesterday so that was great for a little decor.. smile..
Most of my Fall decorating has been put away and hopefully next week I can get my Christmas started.. 

Well, this is short and sweet tonight.. 
Two nights in a row is pretty good for me to post, eh?  grin.. 

Take care, dear hearts and may God bless and keep you in the coming year.. 
Sending love from the New Brunswick on the Eastern coast of Canada.. 

Hugs.. 



14 comments:

  1. Awww. Faye, thank you so much for the kind gesture of sharing in our celebration of Thanksgiving. May you be blessed with a restful night's sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for celebrating with us! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good day. We did as well. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for celebrating Thanksgiving and thinking of us. You have a lovely table setting there :)
    May God bless you all and have a great week.

    Take care, Janet W

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful thing to do Faye.
    Your table looks lovely.
    God bless
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so blessed. You're taking time to sit, eat and celebrate Thanksgiving with us in the states.
    We had a wonderful (quiet) day - just our little family. Our big Dinners happen over the weekend.

    You are one of the many treasures I hold dear. Thanking God for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Faye,
    How thoughtful you are, to celebrate with us :)
    I am grateful for your blog friendship also.

    Your table setting is very pretty!

    Warm wishes.......
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankful for your blog friendship too, Faye! I think it's lovely to be thankful right along with our friends in the States!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tabletop Your coleslaw looks so yummy...would you share ...the how to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cath.. I planned on putting the recipe and then forgot. grin.. I will next post.. xo

      Delete
  10. What a beautiful table setting, I'm afraid ours was much more ordinary......paper plates and such, but the food and fellowship was wonderful. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying all is well and you're just very, very busy with Christmas details. Miss your posts though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Faye, I too am hoping all is well with you. I miss your posts which are always so uplifting. Wishing you blessings upon blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yoo Whoo , My Dear! Where are you? I sent you an email. I hope you are off vacationing somewhere but something makes me think not! Prayers sent your way for the last two weeks!

    ReplyDelete