Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A quick post....

Good Morning... I am waiting for my husband to do some tax stuff and he wants silence...so... I thought perhaps I would post a bit for this morning..   Blogworld says to post every day when you are trying to get a blog up and running... Well, that is impossible for me to do but when there is an opportunity I will try to take it.. ok?  Here is another one of those pics I took from around this house.....
This is at the head of the bed in one of our spare rooms... we have 3 spare rooms now because our dear children have all grown and left for their own homes...their own lives... their own families...
God has been good...to provide us with so many more in our family..
I was not one of those ladies who were glad to see their last child go out the door to their own world...
Anyway... this was Shonda's room.. our one and only daughter..
I of course redid all the rooms after awhile... my husband has bought me several children's coats at auctions and I love them,.. the star pillow I just made as I showed on Primitive Lace last posting...
Just a wee way to fix up a wall gathereing without too much effort...
This photo shows it a bit more...just a board and angel that we did ...but really all that you would need is the pegboard... with a few things hanging from it... the walls are actually a mustard but look much lighter in the pic for some reason.....
Well, girls that is all I could come up with in just a few minutes so perhaps something a little better next time.....lol...
Tax time is so stressful, eh?  I am just glad my taxes are done..
Have a lovely day ..
Remember there is power in prayer...
Hugs.. Faye..

6 comments:

  1. Just lovely, Faye! The pegboard is great and I love the coat hung on it - what a good husband to buy it for you!
    Blessings and thanks for sharing
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all Faye, so sweet that your husband buys you such special treasures.
    Blessing,
    ~Ronda~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Faye,
    Lauryn and I just read your post together. The following comment is From Lauryn- she actually typed it herself. It took about 10 minutes because she didn't want me to help her find any of the letters. What an indpendent 3 1/2 year old I have!

    i like the pictures. i love you.. lauryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT A SWEET GIRL..JUST LIKE HER MOMMY.. TELL HER THAT I LOVE HER TOO...AND SHE IS SO SMART...THANKS LINS...
    GOD BLESS..\
    FAYE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Faye, I tried to write a little something earlier but my computer froze again..

    Always loved your decorating, love the rooms, wish you lived closer, like to do something like that in my hall upstairs..need your opinion..

    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Picture, now only if I can get my new place to look something like that...lol!

    ReplyDelete