Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Looking through my Sewing Room Window...


Good Morning...
A little posting today of some pics that are looking out of my sewing room window...
Don't you love Spring?  We are behind our southern neighbors but it is so worth waiting for...
Remember the little geraniums I started a few months ago..
They are blooming so lovely and ready to go to the cottage..
Looking through them are the apple trees all in blossom..
I plan on making some apple blossom jelly later today..
















To declare Thy lovingkindness in the morning,
And thy faithfulness by night.
Psalms 92: 2

Have a lovely blessed day..
Love to you all..



9 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos ! your Geraniums look lovely !
    I love Geraniums , I have three of them on my front porch, they come in so many prety colors, I have salmon, fushia and pink on the porch ! Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most lovely views!
    Have a lovely day!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful views from your window. Those apple blossoms are quite lovely, bet they smell good too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures. Our fruit is setting on now and it looks like we should have a good crop.

    Have a great day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Faye. Love the pictures . Geraniums are my favorite summer flower. Do you actually use the blossoms to make the apple blossom jelly? You have the most unique and different recipes. You amaze me. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your weather is about two weeks behind ours! I meant to ask can I use white violets for the salve?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apple blossom Jelly? Very interesting. I hope you post the recipe. Beautiful pictures. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love the geraniums Faye!!
    Have a wonderul night. Jelly sounds wonderful.
    I have a chick with your name on it..
    Hugs Granny Trace
    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julia... Yes, you can use white violets.. So sorry about taking so long to answer..
    The healing properties are in the flowers but also the leaves... Violets are violets.. ok?
    Blessings..

    ReplyDelete