Pages

Monday, December 24, 2018

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas everyone!  
Hope you all have a blessed and wonderful day with your families! So happy to have you visit the past year. 
Hopefully I will soon get a new computer and be able to post more.. 
Take care dear hearts and God bless!
Love and Prayers
Terry and Faye 
xo



If you look for me at Christmas,
You won’t need a special star.
I’m no longer just in Bethlehem,
I’m right there where you are.
You may not be aware of Me,
Amid the celebrations.
You’ll have to look beyond the stores,
And all the decorations.
But if you take a moment,
From your list of things to do,
And listen to your heart, you’ll find
I’m waiting there for you.
You’re the one I want to be with,
You’re the reason that I came.
And you’ll find Me in the stillness,
As I’m whispering your name.

11 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to you too, Faye. It is Christmas morning over here in Australia and thankfully we aren't in the middle of one of our all too frequent heatwaves these days. Have a wonderful day with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Merry Christmas to you and your family, Faye !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful, blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faye....I needed you....I really did need you! You brought me the poem "If You Look For Me at Christmas". I have been looking for two weeks for something special for my dear Mom and that poem is just what I needed and wanted. Thanks for putting it on your blog. Also, Merry Christmas to you and Terry, your children and grandchildren. May God be with you during the year of 2019. Love and blessings to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Faye,I hope to spend serenely festivities and achieve your dream!
    A hug
    Merry Christmas!
    Carmela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas. Wishing you Joy, Health, Happiness and Love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Christmas, I love the poem :) Jackie from the uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very belated Merry Christmas to you and yours, smiles.

    ReplyDelete