Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

JESUS IS COMING SOON...

Good Evening everyone...
I guess you will find  this posting a bit different from the homemaking ones that I usually write.

 But tonight I am writing from my heart. 
As you no doubt already know I am a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ.  I love Him, worship Him, strive to obey Him and He is the Head of our home and the centre of my heart.
He is altogether precious to me... I crave His presence in my heart and I need to feel His closeness every day of my life.

Life is hard sometimes.  As we see on the news daily the world is changing even as I write this... Earthquakes, wars and rumors of wars.....People are dying and going into eternity...

I believe that there is a Heaven to gain and a Hell to shun.. I really believe that Jesus Christ was born, died and rose again... And I really believe that He is coming back again.  SOON..
In the book of Matthew chapter  24 and 25 explains what will be happening in the world and tells us the signs we will see just before he returns ...  
You can see them tonight on CNN..... They are there...
He is coming again ..

With all that said I just wanted to share the GOOD NEWS...
Jesus Christ loves YOU...He died for you and shed His precious blood that you could be saved TODAY...  He is coming back very soon for a people who love Him and serve Him..
He is not someone who you need only visit in a building every Sunday or whenever you get around to it but He is as close as the mention of His Name... Wherever you are and whatever you are doing all you have to do is say Jesus... He is right there... He will hear you...He loves you...He is real...You can feel Him..

He made a Way that is so simple for man to follow.. He wants us to prepare to meet Him... 
In Acts 2 when the crowd asked Peter how to be saved...
He answered them by saying....
"Repent and be baptized every one of you in the Name of  Jesus Christ for the remission of  sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.."

Jesus is our Redeemer, our Savior, our Healer, our Soon Coming King and so much more .......We sing an old song..
He saves, He keeps and He satisfies ......

If you don't know Christ as your personal Savior and want to accept Him into your life today He is available.  Find a place to pray... Ask Him to forgive you and to live in your heart... Then get a Bible and read it.. Start in the New Testiment.. Just do what the Scripture says..Follow the plan of Salvation...  Find a church that believes that the Bible is Truth... Every little word....And preaches that Word...The church won't save you but they will support you and help you...

He will turn your life around and give you joy and peace and hope ... He will make life  worth living and He will give you the Comforter... His Holy Spirit  infills you with power to withstand what Satan will bring into your life...He changes you and brings unspeakable joy.. He replaces the sin in your life...He fills that empty spot in your heart that only He can fill and bring satisfaction...

He is merciful, amazing, wonderous, awesome, all together lovely, and He will give you eternal life...
Isn't God good?   I am so glad that I know Jesus today and that He is my God and Savior.  When I look down the road I see Hope...
He is my protector and my peace....

There are only two types of people in the world...
    guilty and forgiven 
I am so glad that I am forgiven and even though I am so far from all I can be He loves me... Every morning his Mercy is renewed towards us...When I ask.. He forgives. His blood covers my sin.

I hope that this touches your heart today  and if you would like to comment I look forward to hearing from you sweet ladies...

Our families need to know that Mama loves Jesus and that He will get us through..If our children are lost then we need to remember that Jesus Christ still saves.  Our families need  God and we want them to know where to go.. At the foot of the cross...
And yes my dear child your Mom is praying for you.....
 In Jeremiah 31..17 says:
"And there is hope for your future", declares the Lord, "and your children shall return to their own territory".
I am putting my faith today in that little verse.... Hope....Promise...

We need Jesus..... Our children need Jesus... The world needs Him.


This has been on my heart lately dear girls.. I wanted to share it with you...  I think that blogging is about this... Sharing your thoughts....
                                                  
                                                                   GOD BLESS...

15 comments:

  1. What a wonderful uplifting post and so very true. It's so sad to see what's going on in the world and I'm sure glad that Jesus is my Savior and one day all the sadness will be gone. Thank you for sharing what's on your heart. I find that hard to do.
    Hugs,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a wonderful post. I know He is my Saviour too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
    Just to take Him at His Word:
    Jesus, Jesus, Precious Jesus,
    Oh for grace to love Him more!'
    God bless you for sharing this Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Faye for sharing your heart with us today. I too am far from where He would want me to be, but I believe He forgives and loves us in an unbelievable way. I too have been troubled by the news of this week, but a few words from your blog have reminded me of the promises we have been given. This was a wonderful visit with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your heart, Faye. I think of my uncle who has been in the hospital for many weeks now, dying with complications of emphysema. He does not know our Savior and it just breaks my heart. I just may use many of your words and send it to him.
    Thank you and blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. How precious........thank you so much for sharing. He is coming and I want everyone to go with!!!!!!!! Praying for people that their hearts would be ready to hear the truth. This post was so so good!!!!!!

    Hugs from another Jesus follower!!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sweet blog. Always lifts me up and touches my heart!
    Granny Trace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Faye, you don't know how much I needed to read your blog today, it was just what I needed...sometimes life just gets you down and you feel like "what is there"..everything around you seems to changing...but it is true if we can only keep our eyes on what matters and see what He has planned for us it all won't really matter...

    thanks

    love Tam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful post. Such true words. Words we should all be speaking more often. The world so needs to hear about Jesus and if we, His children, do not tell the world of Him, who will. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHAT A WONDERFUL POST FAYE! THANKS FOR POURING OUT HER HEART TO US.
    LIKE THE SONGS SAYS:

    "I'M AMAZED THAT YOU LOVE ME, I'M AMAZED HOW YOU CARE, THROUGH YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD I'VE BEEN PARDON AND MY SINS ARE WASHED THEY ARE ALL WASHED AWAY, ALL MY SINS ARE WASHED AWAY..."

    LOVE YA,

    CHAR

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree! Our Lord gave us these signs so that we are to be prepared spiritually for His coming. We are not to to live in fear. He says that when we see these things look up because our redemption draws nigh! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The best post yet Faye (and you know that I love them all). I sure felt the presence of the Lord as I read your Words! As Jesus puts it on your heart, write it here! I love the encouragement....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Faye, this was so wonderful for those of us who believe and have accepted Him as our Savior... these are words to rejoice over because we know that we have a hope and no matter what, God is still in control.
    For those who aren't ready to meet him however... I pray they realize they need to call on Him before it's too late.
    Thank you for sharing your heart with us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blessed Assurance...Jesus is mine!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Faye,

    Thank you for sharing your testimony with us. It touched my heart. Isn't it wonderful to know the Lord and His love? Your are a sweet lady and I am happy that we are new friends. I do love visiting you here.

    I also love all the comments I have read here. I pray for us all to always keep Jesus in our hearts and that we share what us have with others. I pray for the minds and hearts of others to be opened so that they too may know Him.

    Take care my dear friend. God bless you. Janet W

    ReplyDelete